December 1, 2009

Gift Idea: Grandpa Witmer's Old Fashioned Peanut Butter Mixer ($9.95)

Aside from being an incredibly simple but helpful tool, the thing that really endeared me to the Grandpa Witmer Natural Peanut Butter Hand Mixer was the R.N. Witmer Company website. Their slogan is "Turning Ideas into Products" and they sell four other products; a retractable clothesline, a sand auger for beach umbrellas, a vinyl flap called the "paperguard" for protecting newspapers from the elements and the peanut butter mixer.

3 comments:

  1. I love this! The other product--the vinyl flap for the paper--sounds smart and antiquated already. I love gadgets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really needed this! XO Katie

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I once took a personality test that told me I was a perfectionist and I thought the test was flawed. True story.

Followers