November 4, 2010

Product Appreciation: Smart Wool Socks



My love affair with Smart Wool socks began when I was living in cold country. However, now that I'm back in the tropics they're still in heavy rotation. They're just so comfortable. Seriously, if you've never tried these socks you'll be shocked that you've been living your entire life wearing socks that come in a plastic bag with a litter of their siblings. Yes, they're about $20 a pair but they also last longer than any pair of socks I've ever owned.

2 comments:

  1. Sarah!
    I completely forgot to tell you last week that I read/LOVE your blog. It's awesome.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starting last year, I went on a kick where I bought multiple pairs of wool hiking socks, and I don't think I'll ever wear cotton again.

    I haven't tried Smart Wool (Roger had a bunch of pairs that he loved, but he left them all in the dryer when he moved out of his dorm first year), but I've heard great things. Maybe for the holidays...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I once took a personality test that told me I was a perfectionist and I thought the test was flawed. True story.

Followers