October 21, 2009

Methods/Systems: Pantone iphone App

The "myPantone" iphone app allows users to reference various Pantone decks and generated Pantone numbers for the colors of an image on the phone. At $9.99, it's pricey for an app but a fraction of the cost of an actual Pantone deck.

As far as I could tell, the color matching feature was just so-so but then again, I didn't have a deck to use for comparison. "myPantone" often has messages which inform users that it makes no promises of being flawless but it is entertaining because it allows you to find the number for say, a cloud (421C) or your dog (439C); $9.99 entertaining? I'm afraid not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I once took a personality test that told me I was a perfectionist and I thought the test was flawed. True story.

Followers

Blog Archive