October 4, 2009

Product Appreciation: Olbas Herbal Bath

Yesterday, I woke up feeling very congested and ill. The witch doctor at the health food store suggested a small bottle of what looked liked pond water for my condition. When I got home, I poured a few tablespoons of Olbas Herbal Bath into running bath water. My bathroom was instantly filled with the smell of eucalyptus and mint and I noticed an improvement by simply breathing the Olbas-spiked steam. Then, after a few moments in the bath I felt 70% better! I read the label again and saw that the Swiss solution can also be used as a household cleaner so I put a few drops on a particularly unsavory bit of tile grout and when I washed it off a bit later it too had improved! Since then I have taken another Olbas bath and an Olbas shower, I can't get enough of this stuff!

1 comment:

  1. i'm gonna get some......can I use it on my teeth?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I once took a personality test that told me I was a perfectionist and I thought the test was flawed. True story.

Followers

Blog Archive