November 20, 2009

How to: Dress like Jean Seberg in A bout de souffle (Paris week, requisite French New Wave post)

Jean Seberg's character, Patricia, in A bout de souffle is undeniably chic. Here's where to find shirts similar to the ones she wears in the film but, as far as the criminal boyfriend goes, you're on your own:
2. Striped Shirt (I know the shirt in the picture isn't quite right but don't fret they have ones that are navy with white stripes as opposed to white with navy stripes on the website)


1 comment:

  1. This will be a perfect gift for some friends planning to boat about Burgundy. I wantted to check with the expert. Is it the Marine/Ecru shirt that should be given. It is hard to tell if the dark stripes will be larger then the light stripes.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I once took a personality test that told me I was a perfectionist and I thought the test was flawed. True story.

Followers