November 5, 2009

Product Appreciation: Sweet Axes



I come from a very do-it-yourself, handy household (i.e. the drill has a nickname: Big Red). Yet, I've never used an ax, if you don't come from a place where you need fires for warmth, you don't need to chop fire wood etc... but seriously, get a load of these hot axes!
1. Collins Ax, MoMA Collection (currently on view )
2. Gerber Kick Axe (a folding ax seems insanely dangerous but it's so sleek!)
3-4. Best Made Company (you can't tell but the ones with the colorful handles have words like "fortitude" written on them)

Also check out the Brief History of the Ax, a companion guide for a two-part VHS entitled; An Axe to Grind (which, I couldn't seem to locate).

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, do you know the difference between an ax and a hatchet? Also, what is the correct spelling of ax?

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I once took a personality test that told me I was a perfectionist and I thought the test was flawed. True story.

Followers