September 23, 2009

Review: Royal Jewel Setting Company (Jewelry Repair)

Location: Plaza Arcade: 32 W. 48th, on mezzanine
Walk half way through the Arcade and take elevator on your right up to the mezzanine, you'll think your in the wrong place.
Price: Very reasonable, cash only
Service: Excellent and friendly
I brought in several things that needed to be repaired and Mr. Givelekian went through each piece with me methodically. He was attentive and clearly committed to solving each problem at hand and told me exactly how much it would cost.
Wait time: 0 mins.
Quality of Work: Flawless
One of the things I asked him to do was to reattach a big rhinestone cluster to an earring. I brought in the pair so he could use the good one for comparison; now, I can't tell which one was broken. Best of all, the earring that wasn't broken was missing a rhinestone but the flaw was only visible upon very close inspection (because it was covered by another cluster of rhinestones, ha!) so I wasn't worried about it and I didn't mention it. When I got home I realized that he had replaced it!
Would I go back?: Yes, and would be reluctant to go anywhere else.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how simple it can be to communicate with people and have them understand a certain topic, you made my day.

    Andrews express

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I once took a personality test that told me I was a perfectionist and I thought the test was flawed. True story.

Followers