September 29, 2009

Resource: Beer Pairing Chart

On a recent Amtrak trip, I was flipping through the publication found in the seat-back in front of me, entitled Arrive: The Magazine for Northeast Business Travelers. I found a nice little chart about food and beer pairings as well as the Brewers Association's website, beertown.com (I think I met someone at a party once that was from Beertown). So, I went on down to Beertown and much to my surprise I found a chart about food and beer pairings that makes the one in Arrive look like something you might find in a plane's in-flight magazine. The chart is easy-to-read, incredibly helpful and you can buy a printed version for $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I once took a personality test that told me I was a perfectionist and I thought the test was flawed. True story.

Followers